Book your room at Melia Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
Get an overview of this hotelCity Center Hotel near Florida street, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Shoppings
Privileged location in the most exclusive part of the city center. Walking distance from Florida pedestrian Street, Puerto Madero, San Martín Square & RecoletaJust 35 minutes from Ezeiza International Airport
Modern design209 rooms & SuitesConvention CenterBusiness Centre4 Restaurants & Bars including one outdoorsHeated Swimming Pool, Fitness Center and SPA services
24 hours rooms service
Standard, Superior and Deluxe rooms offer views of the city, WiFi access, LCD TVs, a minibar, private bathrooms, and luxurious bedding options.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Melia Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention CenterReconquista 945 - Centro Buenos Aires Capital Federal C1003ABS
In the modern Catalinas business district, this downtown Buenos Aires hotel is two blocks from the Florida Street pedestrian mall and the upscale shops of Galerias Pacifico. Beautifully landscaped Plaza San Martin is four blocks away, and the revitalized dock area known as Puerto Madero is six blocks from the hotel.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in Melia Hotel's Azorin Restaurant, which features international cuisine. Machado Café serves a variety of snacks.
An indoor pool and spa tub provide year-round recreation. The complimentary health club includes fitness equipment, a sauna, and a massage treatment room (surcharge for treatments).
A staffed business center and 24-hour room service are also provided.
Other amenities include luggage storage, free newspapers in the lobby, babysitting services, a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), concierge services, laundry facilities and dry cleaning services, bike rentals, tour/ticket assistance, 9 meeting rooms, and on-site spa services.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 8073
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $12.00 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( $12.00 per night )
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pillow menu
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Azorin Restaurant - International cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The most exquisite place of our hotel is the Azorin Restaurant where you can enjoy our chef's delicious creations. A carefully designed space making every occasion unique. Delight your senses with the experimental combination of Mediterranean delicacies and superb Argentine cuts of meats.
Monday to Friday:
06:30 a 10:30hs - 12:30 a 15:00hs - 19:00 a 23:30hs
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays:
07:00 a 11:00hs - 12:30 a 23:30hs
Machado Café - Snacks. Open from early morning to late afternoon.
The 'main dish' is the warmth of the atmosphere. Enjoy our chef's delightful creations or simply have a coffee with friends in this private spot. Machado Café & Restaurant is opened 24 hours every day of the year and provides a great environment for a business lunch or meeting, or an alternative option such as the Tea Hour, Tapas and Friend's Menu as well as for a lunch or business meeting.
Gongora Lobby Bar - National and international-brand beverages and cocktails. Open from early evening to late evening.
When the sun goes down our Lobby Bar invites you to end the day in the best possible way. Enjoy one of its original cocktails and the skills of our barman before or after dinner. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, next to the Azorin Restaurant.
With the sky and the streets of Buenos Aires as your companion is situated La Terraza Restaurant & Bar with informal style. It offers an ideal environment for a light lunch, a delicious coffee or Happy Hour.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and spa tub are on site. In addition to fitness equipment, the complimentary health club includes a sauna and a massage treatment room. Spa services (surcharge) can be arranged by appointment.
Beautifully landscaped Plaza San Martin, four blocks away, is a popular place to stroll while viewing monuments and sculptures. Two kilometers (1.25 miles) from the hotel, Costanera Sur wildlife reserve provides excellent bird-watching opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site at the Melia Hotel, or nearby in Buenos Aires; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- All guests will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80 per night
- Buenos Aires Melia
- Buenos Aires Melia Hotel
- Hotel Melia Buenos Aires
- Melia Buenos Aires
- Melia Buenos Aires Hotel
- Melia Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sol Melia Buenos Aires
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.