Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms overlook Buenos Aires' Plaza San Martin
Popular property highlights
This Sheraton hotel in downtown Buenos Aires overlooks Plaza San Martin and is surrounded by shopping, business, and nightlife districts.
Guests of Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel have access to spa services, two pools, sauna and steam rooms, tennis courts, fine dining, and a shopping arcade.
Standard and executive guestrooms with Sweet Sleeper Beds provide minibars, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel and Convention Center
This 24-story hotel is centrally located in the city's downtown sector. Within 0.25 miles (0.5 kilometers) are numerous businesses and financial companies, as well as shopping and nightlife districts.
The Sheraton Buenos Aires features a fully equipped gym, wet and dry sauna, massage treatments, relaxation room, snack bar, and two lighted tennis courts. Personal trainers are available at the Neptune Pool and Fitness Center. A seasonal outdoor pool with sun deck, and a year-round indoor pool are on site.
The “Link @ Sheraton” is a comfortable lounge area which provides a printer, complimentary wireless Internet access, Sony Vaio and HP workstations, a plasma TV, board games, magazines and newspapers, and light food and beverages.
Fifteen function rooms include dedicated exhibit space, banquet facilities, audio-visual equipment, and simultaneous translation capabilities. Fine dining and casual restaurants are housed within the hotel, as is a poolside bar. In addition, room service is available 24 hours. Concierge services, airport shuttle, and tour assistance are also provided.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 740
- Number of floors - 24
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buono Ristorante - Serves regional Italian cuisines in a casually elegant atmosphere. Offers breakfast buffet, á la carte options for lunch and dinner, and Buono Bellissimo Brunch on Sundays. Dress code is business casual.
Lobby Bar - Visit the Lobby Bar on the ground floor for breakfast, midday snacks, or coffee and tea. Wine and Piano Bars entertain with live music, top wines, and specialty cocktails. Open 7 AM to 1 AM.
Pool Snack - Located on the first floor of the hotel —adjacent to the gym— the Pool Snack offers snacks, grilled meats, and drinks in a relaxed ambiance. Open from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Buenos Aires area; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 290 for adults and ARS 145 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ARS 120 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ARS 60 Per hour
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Buenos Aires Hotel Sheraton
- Buenos Aires Sheraton
- Buenos Aires Sheraton Hotel
- Hotel Buenos Aires Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Buenos Aires
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.