Get an overview of this hotelElegance and beauty in downtown Buenos Aires
Popular property highlights
This luxurious Buenos Aires hotel is in the elite La Recoleta district, across the street from the fabulous Patio Bullrich shopping center, steps away from all major activities, and near the business district.
Grand columns adorn the lobby, and an art gallery, a wine cellar, boutique shops, 5 ballrooms, and a large garden area for parties, meetings, and relaxing are among the amenities of this Buenos Aires hotel.
Modern and stylish
Stylish, modern rooms and suites at The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel feature 24-hour room service, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, Carrara-marble bathrooms with separate showers and tubs, and wonderful city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel
Located in the prestigious Recoleta district, The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel is the perfect place for business meetings, conferences and social events. Characterized by its exquisite cuisine and friendly service, the hotel features 175 elegant and spacious rooms with welcoming and warm decor. Other services include The Brick Kitchen, Lobby Lounge Bar and La Patisserie.
Sophisticated hotel amenities include an art galley, a wine cellar, boutiques, spa treatments, and a cigar store. Five ballrooms host events for up to 450 guests.
Hotel conveniences at The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel include 24-hour room service, currency exchange, translation services, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, a high-tech business center, secretarial services, a computer station, and car rentals.
An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Brick Kitchen - Enjoy contemporary Argentinian cuisine. Decorated in a European style, The Brick Kitchen is the perfect backdrop for lunches and dinners for even the most discerning guests.
Nearby Things to Do
The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery by Sofitel offers a heated, indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests relax in the sauna or solarium or unwind with a massage, choosing from Thai, hot stone, or deep tissue. Full spa services are available, including manicures, pedicures, and facials (surcharge.)
The hotel has more than 17,000-square-feet of lovely gardens, which offer a beautiful retreat from the activity of the city. These gardens are often the idyllic setting for private afternoon teas and cocktail parties. There are also several public parks nearby that are perfect either for leisurely strolls or jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per night
- Brick Hotel Buenos Aires MGallery Sofitel
- Brick Hotel MGallery Sofitel
- Brick Hotel Buenos Aires MGallery Collection
- Brick Hotel MGallery Collection
- Brick Buenos Aires MGallery Collection
- Brick MGallery Collection
- Brick Buenos Aires MGallery Sofitel
- Brick MGallery Sofitel
- The Brick Hotel Buenos Aires by MGallery Collection
- Caesar Park Buenos Aires A Mgallery Collection
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.