Visitors can enjoy all that Bunaken has to offer including its coral reefs. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manado
- The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bunaken
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bunaken National Park. Additionally, you'll find I.R Soekarno Bridge and Ban Hin Kiong in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bunaken, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bastianos Bunaken Dive Resort is located in the heart of Bunaken. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bunaken can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Jonaths Cottage Bunaken is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Bunaken features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bunaken
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Bunaken each year
- Usually October and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas October and November are often coldest, averaging 72°F