Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Burbank, CA from $103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Burbank Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Burbank Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Burbank Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Burbank and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 6 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Burbank hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Burbank Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Downtown. This aparthotel offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 3-star aparthotel's quiet guestrooms and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. This hotel offers guests pillowtop beds and WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Burbank
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Burbank is 16.65 inches
Exploring Burbank with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, Burbank has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, opera, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like NBC Studios and Warner Brothers Studio. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Walt Disney Studios. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Dog Bakery, Burbank Pet Plaza, or The Urban Pet.