Visiting Burlacha Balka
Travelers to Burlacha Balka will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 206 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 7.4 mi (12 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlacha Balka
Places to visit in the larger region include Memorial of the heroic defense of Odessa. 411-I battery, Uspensʹkyy Cholovichyy Monastery, and Beach Gold Coast. Additionally, you'll find Arcadia Beach and Odessa Academic Theater of the Musical Comedy in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Burlacha Balka, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 74 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Apart-hotel Poseidon is located in the heart of Burlacha Balka. This 3-star aparthotel in Burlacha Balka features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- California Boutique Hotel is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Burlacha Balka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Panorama De Luxe is 10.6 mi (17 km) from central Burlacha Balka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Burlacha Balka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Burlacha Balka each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F