Visitors can enjoy all that Burlington has to offer including the golf courses and shopping. Top sights around the area include Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, and Paul Brown Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Burlington
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shoppes At Burlington Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Meadowood Golf Course to your agenda.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Burlington's Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Newport Aquarium, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, which is 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.56 inches of rain falls on Burlington each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F