Think of yourself sauntering around the city center of your next getaway, taking note of the lovely scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Busch Gardens. Now is the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Busch Gardens?
Hotels near Busch Gardens
A revered part of the landscape, Busch Gardens is loved by vacationers and locals alike. A stop here is high up on many a bucket list.
You'll find it in the Tampa area, which is about 45 miles outside of the well-frequented city of Sarasota.
It's easy to stay just a few minutes from Busch Gardens, with 6 accommodations within 0.1 miles. That said, consider staying in St. Petersburg - Clearwater. It’s 14 miles away and offers a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 20 to choose from. The St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park and Residence Inn By Marriott St Petersburg Clearwater are worth checking out.
The selection of nearby budget-friendly accommodation options is popular with thrifty travelers. You won't have far to travel to reach the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF Busch Gardens. Thankfully, it's just 0.6 miles away. The Econo Lodge Busch Gardens is another option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
If you are the sort of vacationer who craves all the bells and whistles, you can opt for one of the excellent upmarket hotels close by. The La Quinta Inn Tampa-Near Busch Gardens and the Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens are easy to access at modest distances of just 0.5 miles for the former and 0.9 miles for the latter.
Not many tourists can endure an afternoon of tours and sightseeing without a coffee break. Dunkin' Donuts is a top relaxation spot as it is near Busch Gardens. Later, head to another restaurant within this area. Reserve a table for dinner at Olive Garden and select a dish you've never tried before. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at Radio Bar & Grill.
Before you head off, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Busch Gardens:
- Bring your swimsuit and plan a trip to Adventure Island, a fun spot for the whole family.
- Museum of Science and Industry is a terrific place to escape a rainy day. Here, the whole family can learn from the interactive exhibits and have fun at the same time.
- The University of South Florida Botanical Gardens is the perfect place to stop by if you would like to see some flowers and wildlife and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
- Give your wallet a workout at University Mall, one of the region's best destinations to spoil yourself.
- Participate in a tour around University of South Florida and look on as the energetic and ambitious scholars hurry to their classes.
Nairobi Train Station is the closest station to Busch Gardens, it can be found about 0.2 miles away. Stanleyville Train Station is yet another terminal in this area. It can be found 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's database of resorts and hotels in Tampa offers everything you need, so you are sure to have lodging near Busch Gardens you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of visitors over the past year, so you shouldn't be alone. All the inside info you're looking for you'll find right here. Once reservation time hits, you can set off confidently: countless travelers approve of their Tampa hotel.
- The staff at lodging near Busch Gardens provide grand service which is appropriate for such a marvelous landmark.
- Discover that hotels in Tampa are always set to invite you into fresh and tidy rooms.
- We've got comfy rooms for everyone, from big families with children to travelers on their own.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations in Tampa saw more visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. With Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Busch Gardens, we see your choice site in your future.
Tampa Fascinating Facts and Figures
Once Busch Gardens is realized, there are still further things to do in Tampa.
- Tampa adventures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but visits have been rising, meaning today is the day to make your dreams a reality.
- Get cultured about the region's history, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the adventure with a bang.
- abundant activities, you'll also realize Tampa is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few breathtaking new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Tampa, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Busch Gardens. Reserve now!