Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bussy-Saint-Georges, and visitors give high marks for the theme park. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland® Paris, Paris Catacombs, and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bussy-Saint-Georges
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bussy-Guermantes Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Disneyland® Paris and Paris Catacombs.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bussy-Saint-Georges. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mercure Marne la vallée Bussy St. Georges - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Hotel Campanile Marne La Vallée - Bussy Saint Georges - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel MARNE-LA-VALLEE Bussy - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Galeries Lafayette, 16.7 mi/26.9 km from the city center, and Centre Commercial les Arcades, which is 6.8 mi/11 km away.
Getting Around Bussy-Saint-Georges
Make your way to Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bussy-Saint-Georges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bussy-Saint-Georges is 1.38 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F