- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is located in Anaconda. Copper Village Museum & Arts Center and Washoe Theatre are cultural highlights, while Copper King Mansion is a local landmark. Traveling with kids? Consider Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook, or check out an event or a game at Butte Civic Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Anaconda travel guide
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - 1 min walk
- Copper Village Museum & Arts Center - 16 min drive
- Washoe Theatre - 17 min drive
- Old Works Course - 18 min drive
- World Museum of Mining - 19 min drive
- Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney) - 22 min drive
- Mile High Dining — 1 min walk
- Springwater Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 11.75 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Food was great. Although we were there at a time when restriction had to be made. They did there best to allow free slide time without a wrist band. However the 50 group could have been for 50 indoor and 50 in outdoor pool. This was not a wise decision in my opinion. Many kids and families not too happy. But that’s the decision they made. The up front decision of shutting out non. Guests. That made sense