Envision yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps think you'll be walking around the streets, taking note of the marvellous settings or the monuments everywhere around you. But there's one draw you're especially looking forward to: Butter Museum. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Find Your Best Butter Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Butter Museum
Travel stories come in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Butter Museum.
Travel to Cork and check it out for yourself.
With as many as 29 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Butter Museum, you're sure to track down the ideal place for you. Take a look at the Hayfield Manor, just 0.9 miles away, The River Lee Hotel, 0.6 miles away, or the Imperial Hotel, 0.5 miles away.
If you're weary from traveling and are yearning for somewhere affordable yet comfortable to get some rest, then there are various budget hotels in the area. Situated 0.6 miles from it is the Clayton Hotel Cork City, but perhaps you could also take a look into the Lancaster Lodge if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.5 miles away.
Don't forget that you have the great option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Two of the hotels that dominate when it comes to elegance and architectural design are the Metropole Hotel and the Maldron Hotel Cork, which are located 0.4 miles and 0.09 miles away, respectively.
Don't forget to enjoy a snack and a hot coffee at The Webworkhouse (8 Winthrop Street, Cork). Try a new menu item, soak up the lively atmosphere and enjoy the hearty grub served at Clayton Hotel Cork City (Lapp's Quay, Cork). This spot is also nearby.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Butter Museum, there's plenty more to see and do:
- An unmistakable building, Bells of Shandon is a fixture of the landscape. This place of worship has an important role in the religious and social life of the area.
- A journey to St. Anne's Shandon Church is the perfect way to deepen your understanding of the local religion and culture.
- “He was a wise man who invented beer,” is a sensible proverb. So, why don't you take the chance to drop in at Murphy's Brewery and find out about the place where beer is crafted.
- Cork Vision Centre hosts a variety of different events and functions. Look at a local calendar to see if anything lines up with your stay.
- Feel sophisticated and worldly when you don your Sunday best to watch an opera at Opera House at Emmet Place.
People visiting Butter Museum often get there by light rail. Cork Kent Train Station is the nearest station and is only 0.8 miles away.
Shandon hotels and resorts from Expedia have all that you require, so you can be certain to have accommodation near Butter Museum that you'll appreciate. You won't be alone, as there were hundreds of arrivals over the past year. You'll do so with certainty once booking time arrives, too: multiple newcomers recommended their Shandon hotel. Need help deciding? Discover all the insider info you're searching for.
- The staff at accommodation around Butter Museum go above and beyond which is appropriate for such a stunning site.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we offer comfy rooms for everyone.
- "Neat, orderly, and primed to welcome you in" is how Shandon hotels operate.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations near Shandon got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby thanks to our comprehensive registry of hotels near Butter Museum.
Learn About Shandon
Once Butter Museum is crossed off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in Shandon.
- Shandon tours have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of reservations mean the time to make your move is now.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to conclude your adventure right; the next day, drop in on a local monument.
- Prepare to discover Shandon also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some amazing photo ops. You won't regret planning a vacation to Shandon, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Butter Museum. Book today!