Find Hotels Near Buttersville Park, Ludington from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Buttersville Park
Top Hotels Close to Buttersville Park
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Buttersville Park Hotel Guide
Thinking about visiting Buttersville Park?
To see it, you'll need to head off the beaten track and head over to Ludington, which can be found 130 miles from the state capital, Lansing.
Searching for somewhere to rest your head close to Buttersville Park? Choose from 6 hotels located within 2 miles. Try The Inn at Ludington, the Viking Arms Inn and the Summers Inn. They are just 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Those on a tight budget can choose from a couple of economical hotels that are in the general area. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn come highly recommended.
Other Places to Visit near Buttersville ParkDuring your time here, you'll realize there's more than just Buttersville Park to visit:
- Imagine life long ago as you wander the streets of Historic White Pine Village.
- Spend some time at Ludington Waterfront Park for some relaxation in the area's maintained spaces.
- Sandcastles Children's Museum is a highly interactive and educational spot where your kids can play and learn simultaneously.
- Make sure you take your camera when you head to North Breakwater Light. The charming building and the landscape that surrounds it, guarantee you'll get some frame-worthy pictures.
- If you're after a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Stearns Park Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and have a paddle.