Overview of Byron BAY Hostel Stay
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Byron BAY Hostel Stay is located in Byron Bay. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Macadamia Castle and Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Arakwal National Park - 3 min walk
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 10 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 13 min walk
- Main Beach - 15 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 3 min drive
- Mullumbimby Station - 24 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 28 min drive
About this property
Byron BAY Hostel Stay
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.