Envision yourself in a brand-new spot: you probably see yourself walking through the city center, gazing up at the architecture or the marvellous environment wherever you look. However, Cabbage Beach is one attraction you have been prepared for most of all. Right now is the time to check it off your bucket list.
Accommodation at Cabbage Beach
Hotels near Cabbage Beach
Cabbage Beach is a renowned attraction that deserves to be a fixture of your travel itinerary.
It is located in Nassau, the country's capital city. This thriving destination draws visitors that come from all over the Earth.
To be in close proximity to Cabbage Beach, stay at one of 17 accommodation options within 2 miles. The One&Only Ocean Club and The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection are just 0.4 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection, is 1 mile away.
Be a savvy traveler and stay at one of the numerous budget hotels found in the area. Placed 1 mile from it is the Harborside Resort at Atlantis, but you might also want to look into the Riu Palace Paradise Island All Inclusive if you're looking for another option. It's 0.7 miles away.
You should make your stay even more memorable by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Make sure you take a look at the Bay View Suites Paradise Island, only 0.7 miles away, and the Paradise Harbour Club & Marina, 0.3 miles away.
Tour Cabbage Beach and then go to Dune (Paradise Island Dr, Nassau) for a delicious meal. Later on in the night, make your way over to one of the close-by bars. Hand-crafted cocktails and frothy beers are available at The Dune Bar (Paradise Island Drive).
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Cabbage Beach:
- Behind the garden gate of Versailles Gardens, you'll get the chance to drink in the marvelous perfume of fresh flowers and enjoy a little peace and tranquility.
- Drop into Paradise Island Golf Club and meet some of the local members after a few games.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can avoid the hazards at Ocean Club Golf Course.
- Fort Montagu had a strategic location and role that helped give shape to the region we know today. Learn the story behind the attraction and why it's considered an important part of history.
- Watch fascinating creatures swim around, take a shot at identifying them and learn about their recreated habitats at Atlantis Museum, a place of fun and education for the entire family.
Our directory of Nassau hotels has everything you want, so you're sure to find selections near Cabbage Beach that you'll love. Lots of sightseers prefer Nassau for a remarkable holiday, so you shouldn't be alone. When reservation time hits, you'll spend with confidence: newcomers of all types recommend their Nassau hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret tips you could want.
- The staff at accommodation near Cabbage Beach go beyond the expected which will only improve your vacation to this dazzling site.
- Rooms in Nassau accommodation will be orderly, neat, and prepared to show you in.
- You'll get it right here if you're in search of room contentment plus spotlessness.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near Cabbage Beach, we see your favorite spot in your future.
After Cabbage Beach is achieved, there are still even more things to see and do in Nassau.
- Be enlightened about local history, then head out on the town to conclude your day.
- Nassau also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant activities.
- In order to truly see each sight possible in this corner of the world, go over all the activities near Nassau.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some new photo ops. Paying a visit to Nassau is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Cabbage Beach. Book today!