When you consider your perfect day off, you probably think you'll be strolling through the boulevards, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to: Cable Bridge. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the day to mark it off.
Hotels Near Cable Bridge
Hotels near Cable Bridge
Travel stories come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after you've visited Cable Bridge.
It is located in Kennewick, a trip of 190 miles from Olympia.
With 2 hotels located nearby, you shouldn't have a problem locating one that satisfies your style. The Clover Island Inn and Loyalty Inn Pasco are within a mere 2 miles of Cable Bridge.
Travelers on a budget can choose from a couple of low-cost accommodations that are in the general area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasco-Tri Cities and the Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites are a few places you'll want to think about.
If you love to indulge in life's luxuries, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's high-end hotels. Take a look at the Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick for fantastic facilities.
Be sure to head to Vinny's Bakery (1107 West Lewis Street, Pasco) to refuel with some coffee and a few treats. Cedars Restaurant (355 North Clover Island Drive, Kennewick) is easy to get to and it presents delightful fare for the area's locals and visitors from all over.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Three Rivers Convention Center holds a variety of different events. Have a look on the website to see if anything interesting lines up with your stay.
- You should take a day to sample some local wine flavors at 360 Cellars Estate, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.
- If you're a shopping addict, you'll find retail heaven at Columbia Center Mall. Whether it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you need, you're likely to find it here.
- It is said that "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Badger Mountain Vineyard would have to agree. At this vineyard you can enjoy a range of quality wines with friends.
Expedia's Tri-Cities rooms have all that you want, so you can be sure to get accommodation near Cable Bridge that you'll adore. There were hundreds of arrivals in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You can rest easy when you're ready to reserve, too: guests of all kinds would endorse their Tri-Cities hotel to their colleagues. All the recommendations and advice you're searching you'll find right here.
- And we have suites that are relaxing for everyone, including family reunions and teams of two.
- Rooms in Tri-Cities hotels are always neat and orderly.
- The staff at accommodation close to Cable Bridge provide great service as you might expect near such a fine landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations in Tri-Cities had extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our wide list of hotels near Cable Bridge, you can stay right at your preferred site.
Tri-Cities Facts and Figures
When you've accomplished Cable Bridge, you'll still have things to do in Tri-Cities.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times; when the sun rises, visit one of the territory's monuments.
- After you spend some time on its ample pastimes, you'll also notice Tri-Cities knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its travelers.
- Tri-Cities excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but stays have been taking off, meaning the time to book is now.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Tri-Cities, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Cable Bridge from Expedia. Book today!