Visitors can enjoy all that Cable has to offer including the forests, ski areas, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. You'll find 125 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hayward.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cable
The picturesque setting of Cable Natural History Museum and Chequamegon National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Telemark Resort and Convention Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cable. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cable Nature Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Cable
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 1°F
- Cable gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F