Just came back from a 4-day trip to SJD and had the most wonderful experience in Las Ventanas! From the picturesque grounds to the super attentive hotel staff, I couldn't ask for a better getaway! A friend and I stayed in the Oceanfront Junior Suite - location was perfect (right in front of the adult only pool overlooking the ocean) and were taken care of by 3 amazing butlers - Samuel, Luis and Fernando! Each one of them anticipated our every need and helped us with everything - from refilling the ice bucket to booking dinner reservations and providing us with a map and driving directions.
This was definitely paradise! Thank you Las Ventanas for an amazing 4-day weekend! Can't wait to return!
Traveller from CA
Nestled on the beach, this Cabo Real resort is within a 10-minute walk of Cuadra San Francisco and Desert Park Natural …More
Hotel, staff, location all GREAT! The hotel is on the beach, but beach is not "swimmable", however, I did it every day. Per hotel security staff, there are no sharks. The beach, the sand, and the sea are absolutely gorgeous. Love this place and looking forward to go back.
Traveller from Seattle
Located in Cabo Real, this beachfront resort is next to a golf course and within a 15-minute walk of Cuadra San Francisco and …More
I'm going to start this review with all the best stuff.
1. The staff was not only super-responsive, but also very friendly and kind.
2. The food is very good. I was especially impressed with how good their basic buffet-style restaurant was, La Palapa.
3. The pool is spectacular. It's not super deep, but has deeper parts for those wanting to swim. It had a swim-up bar, always nice. And it had a wading pool on the side for little ones to splash around in water.
4. My husband surfs and he was in HEAVEN with the waves at the beach directly in front of the resort.
5. There are lots of activities for the adults and the kids to get involved in, which is so great if that's what you're looking for. But it's not forced on you, so you can just relax and do nothing if you want.
6. The kids club will watch children as young as 4 months old, something almost impossible to find at an all-inclusive. Usually they have to be at least 3 years old.
7. The resort is located halfway between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. It took us only about 10 minutes to get to Cabo and Medano Beach. Nice to be close to Cabo, but not right in the thick of the chaos.
Traveller from Long Beach, CA
This 3 Diamond family-friendly Resort is surrounded by the Cabo Real world-class golf course, in a relaxing atmosphere …More