Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cadillac, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this quaint city can discover its lakeside setting, golf courses, and ski areas. A top sight in the city is Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Cadillac
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 34.8 mi (56 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cadillac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake Mitchell, Lake Cadillac, and Huron-Manistee National Forest. Top activities include golfing and skiing, while Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf, Snow Snake Ski and Golf, and Cadillac Country Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Adventure Island Family Fun Park and Tamaracks Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cadillac. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cadillac - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Osceola Grand Hotel - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Cadillac - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cadillac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cadillac is 34.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F