Get an overview of this hotel4-star Cairns North hotel in Cairns, near Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens
Popular property highlights
Located in Cairns, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Cairns Esplanade Charles Street Parkland and within 3 mi (5 km) of Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park. Cairns Base Hospital and Muddy's Playground are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 outdoor pools, this hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 112 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find furnished balconies, room service, and rainfall showerheads. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cairns Queenslander Hotel & Apartments
Cairns Queenslander Hotel & Apartments features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Cairns North hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Steak on Lake - This poolside steakhouse serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24.00 for adults and AUD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel & Apartments
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel Apartments
- Cairns Queenslander
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Deluxe Room Super Saver Offer
Book a 3-night minimum stay in a "Deluxe Room Super Saver" category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily full breakfast
- 1 bottle of Australian wine upon arrival
- 10% discount on evening meal
- Full day Outer Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic Cruises, including buffet lunch, coral viewing tours, and hotel transfers
- Full day Rainforest Adventure, including Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Rainforest Experience with hotel transfers included
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.