Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Cairo hotel in Zamalek, near Coptic Museum
This family-friendly Cairo hotel is located on a river, within 1 mi (2 km) of Zamalek Art Gallery and Coptic Museum. Cairo Tower and Egyptian Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a sauna are onsite.
All 164 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, minibars, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 27
- Meeting rooms 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 13 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Tea Time Lounge - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Nile Breeze - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
The Terrace - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Abu Ali - This cafe specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Makino - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 70
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
- Hilton Residences Hotel Cairo Zamalek
- Hilton Zamalek Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.