Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel near Coptic Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Cairo hotel is located on a river, within 1 mi (2 km) of Zamalek Art Gallery and Coptic Museum. Cairo Tower and Egyptian Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a sauna are onsite.
All 164 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, minibars, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Children's pool
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Number of floors - 27
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Tea Time Lounge - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Nile Breeze - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
The Terrace - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Abu Ali - This cafe specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Makino - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 70
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
- Hilton Residences Hotel Cairo Zamalek
- Hilton Zamalek Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.