Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel near Cairo Tower
Located in the heart of Al Duqqi, this luxury hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Cairo University, Cairo Tower, and Egyptian Museum. Coptic Museum and Museum of Islamic Art are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 3 coffee shops/cafés, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 284 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include balconies, wired Internet, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Safir Hotel Cairo
In addition to an outdoor pool, Safir Hotel Cairo provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 3229 square feet (300 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Safir Hotel Cairo has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 30 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Asia Boutique - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Chit Chat - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Gazerit Al Dahab - This restaurant serves dinner only.
The Palms - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 40.00 (one way)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Cairo Safir Hotel
- Hotel Safir Cairo
- Safir Cairo
- Safir Cairo Giza
- Safir Cairo Hotel
- Safir Hotel Cairo
- Safir Hotel Cairo Egypt/Giza
- Safir Hotel Giza
- Safir Hotel Cairo Giza
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.