Think of yourself sauntering through the streets during your perfect getaway, taking note of the lovely environment or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one feature you have been anticipating most of all: Cal Expo. The moment has come to mark it off your must-see list.
Lodging Nearby Cal Expo
Hotels near Cal Expo
Cal Expo is an interesting attraction to spend a few hours.
This site is in Sacramento, which means travelers also have the opportunity to investigate this thriving state capital city.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Cal Expo, with 14 hotels to consider. Only 0.7 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo. The DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento and the Residence Inn By Marriott Sacramento, 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
If you are wanting to find somewhere economical to lie down after a long day of exploring, there is a place for you. There are some budget hotels positioned nearby. A couple of names to remember are the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo and the TownePlace Suites Marriott Cal Expo. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the second is 0.7 miles away.
If you are the type of person who loves luxury in excess, you can opt for one of the excellent upmarket accommodations close by. Inquire about the luxurious amenities at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West and the Extended Stay America Sacramento - Arden Way. These are only 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to sample the flavorful coffee and sweet snacks offered at City Side Cafe, a well-known spot close to Cal Expo. Famished travelers in need of a heartier dining experience can devour a meal at Olive Garden, a restaurant that's also not far away. Want to seal the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to travel too far to stumble upon Elephant Bar Restaurant.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Do you need wild and exciting entertainment for your family? Grab your swimsuits and escape to Raging Waters, where you can lose track of time in the water.
- If you're sick and tired of the noise, head out into nature and hike American River Bicycle Trail.
- Shop until you can shop no more at Arden Fair Mall, where you can score almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Old Town Sacramento is an ideal destination if you and your friends like people-watching in tourist areas.
- Watch a theater performance at B Street Theatre and be entertained by the talented local actors.
Our registry of rooms in North Sacramento provides everything you need, so you are certain to get locales near Cal Expo that you'll enjoy. North Sacramento had more than a few guests over the past year, so start going. You'll travel confidently once reservation time is here, too: travelers of all types would suggest their North Sacramento hotel to their colleagues. All the secret advice you're searching you'll find right here.
- We offer rooms that are soothing for all individuals, from big families to newlyweds.
- "Fresh, orderly, and eager to receive you" is always the goal for North Sacramento hotels.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels near Cal Expo exceed all targets.
Hotels close to North Sacramento had greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right in the area thanks to our extensive catalogue of hotels near Cal Expo.
All About North Sacramento
After Cal Expo is done, you'll still have lots to do in North Sacramento.
- North Sacramento is currently starting to become more trendy after having been only for those in the know.
- Prepare to realize North Sacramento also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to end your good times.
Planning a vacation to North Sacramento is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Cal Expo from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet more than a few new landscapes!