Travelers to Calamayor give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Top sights around the area include Bellver Castle and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Calamayor
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calamayor
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cala Mayor Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Mallorca and Marivent Palace.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Calamayor. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Nixe Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Be Live Adults Only Marivent - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bellver Castle, located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center, and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, which is 2.2 mi/3.5 km away.
Dressing for Calamayor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Calamayor each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F