Visiting Caldes de Montbui
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldes de Montbui has to offer including its golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Sagrada Familia, Montserrat Monastery, and Casa Batllo.
- You'll find 3145 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caldes de Montbui
A favorite place to visit in the city is Golf de Caldes. In the area, you'll also find Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Monastery.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Balneari Vila de Caldes - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Casa Batllo, 17.5 mi/28.1 km from the city center, and Palau de la Musica Catalana, which is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away.
Dressing for Caldes de Montbui
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Caldes de Montbui each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F