Visitors to Caldwell are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, sporting events, and churches. Top sights in the area include Idaho State Capitol Building, Taco Bell Arena, and Albertsons Stadium.
- You'll find 198 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boise
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caldwell
Favorite family attractions include Canyon County Fairgrounds and Babby Farms. The university setting is a highlight of the city and College of Idaho is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Our Memories Indian Creek Museum and Fairview Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Caldwell. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wild Rose Manor Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn Caldwell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi.
Dressing for Caldwell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Caldwell is 10.39 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F