Get an overview of this hotel Eco-friendly Calgary hotel in Downtown Calgary, walk to Calgary Tower
Located in Downtown Calgary, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of CORE Shopping Centre and BMO Centre. Centre Street Station and 1st Street SW Station are within a 5-minute walk.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 388 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include sitting areas and refrigerators. IPod docks and WiFi are standard, as are Smart TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 5500 square feet (511 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a vending machine, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built - 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 511
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5500
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Vending machine
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 7.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
ONE18 EMPIRE - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks® - This coffee shop serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Calgary Downtown Hotel
- Calgary Downtown Marriott
- Calgary Downtown Marriott Hotel
- Calgary Marriott Downtown
- Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Calgary Downtown
- Hotel Marriott Calgary Downtown
- Marriott Calgary Downtown
- Marriott Hotel Calgary Downtown
- Calgary Marriott
- Marriott Calgary
We should mention
Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.