Get an overview of this hotelNear Calgary downtown, with pool
By federal building
This 25-story hotel in Calgary's business district sits opposite the Harry Hays federal building and is within 5 blocks of Calgary's Chinatown, the Eau Claire Market, the Bow River Pathway, and Eaton Centre.
Regional fare, wines
Amenities at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness facility, an indoor pool with spa tub and sauna, and regional cuisine at Elements Bistro and Bar.
The 394 spacious guestrooms at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown have a contemporary decor, pillowtop mattresses, terry cloth bathrobes, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown
Business and leisure travelers, as well as families, frequent this 25-story hotel in downtown Calgary. A collection of original contemporary western Canadian art adorns the walls and hallways at the lobby and conference room levels. The hotel is located across the street from major Canadian government offices.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the facility including guest rooms and public areas. The 24-hour business center offers 2 computers, printers and office amenities for guest convenience. Other services available upon request.
There is an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and 10 meeting rooms. Underground heated parking is available on site; RVs, trailers and trucks must be reserved in advance (height restrictions and additional fees apply).
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown allows pets in specific rooms.
This property is smoke-free. Rooms for allergy sensitive guests are available.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 394
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 25
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 10
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Elements Bar and Bistro - Upscale casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Simple, fresh, authentic regional menu items are paired with premium Canadian wines.
A full service Starbucks is also available on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Suitable for strolling, jogging, or cycling, the pathways along the meandering Bow River right outside the hotel connect to other municipal pathways. There are 550 kilometers (320 miles) of paved trails within Calgary city limits.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: CAD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Bow Valley Delta
- Delta Bow
- Delta Hotels Marriott Calgary Downtown Hotel
- Delta Bow Valley Calgary
- Delta Bow Valley Hotel
- Delta Bow Valley Hotel Calgary
- Delta Calgary Downtown Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Calgary Downtown
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.