Get an overview of this hotelSouth Calgary hotel with 2 indoor pools, waterslide
This south Calgary hotel is a short drive from the Southcentre Mall and about a 10-minute drive from both downtown, Quarry Park, and the Calgary Zoo.
Pool with waterslide
This Delta hotel features 2 indoor pools, one with a waterslide, and a fitness room. Easy access to shopping and three onsite dining options as well as in room dining.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South guestrooms offer refrigerators, microwaves, complimentary wireless Internet, and a 37-inch flat-panel digital TV. The renovated Mode Deluxe Room include large washrooms, iPod docks, and 42-inch TVs with streaming capabilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South135 Southland Drive SE Calgary AB T2J 5X5
In Southern Calgary, this Delta hotel is 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the Calgary Zoo, 5 miles (9 kilometers) from the Calgary stampede, 3 miles (5 kilometers) from Heritage Park Historical Village, and 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Downtown Calgary. The nearby bus stops make it easy to get around. It is also located near a business and shopping district, and close to a full-service spa.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South has 2 buildings, The Tower and The Atrium. Both buildings offer indoor swimming pools; the Tower building's pool features a water slide. The property also offers 2 spa tubs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Other amenities include a fitness room and complimentary parking.
The Atrium Café, Bonaventure Lounge, and Boomtown Pub are on site for any dining needs. The main floor offers a multi-station business center with 64,583 square feet (6,000 square meters) of meeting facilities. The fitness center is located on the third floor, accessible from both the Tower and Atrium buildings.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South allows pets in specific rooms. This is a smoke-free property (violators may face fines).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 64583
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 6000
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Boomtown Pub - A gastropub open daily for lunch and dinner, and provides lighter meal options and a happy hour as well. Serving American cuisine with a large wine menu and 16 draft beers.
Bonaventure Lounge - Open for lunch and dinner with lighter fare available. American cuisine served daily, limited menu.
Atrium Café - Open daily for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner and offers lighter meal options as well. Meals are served in the sunny Atrium courtyard with pool views. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Delta Calgary South offers two indoor swimming pools, one with a large water slide. Spa tubs and fitness facilities are also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 35.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 40 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Calgary South Delta
- Delta Calgary South
- Delta Hotel Calgary South
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Calgary South Hotel Calgary
- Delta Calgary South Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Calgary South Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Calgary South
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.