Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Calgary hotel in Downtown Calgary, walk to Calgary Tower
Located in Downtown Calgary, this spa hotel is steps from Vertigo Theatre and Calgary Tower. Calgary Telus Convention Centre and BMO Centre are also within 15 minutes. 1st Street SW Station is only a 4-minute walk and Centre Street Station is 5 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 407 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find digital TV, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fairmont Palliser
In addition to a full-service spa, The Fairmont Palliser features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Fairmont Palliser is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1914
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 407
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 13.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hawthorn Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Starbucks - This coffee shop specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
RnR Wellness The Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room (up to 44 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 32 for adults, CAD 11 and CAD 16.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Fairmont Palliser
- Fairmont Palliser Calgary
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel Calgary
- Palliser Fairmont
- Calgary Fairmont
- Fairmont Calgary
- Fairmont Hotel Calgary
- Fairmont Hotel Palliser
- The Fairmont Palliser Hotel Calgary
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.