Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Calhoun, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dalton
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calhoun
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Calhoun Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are David Pond and The Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Calhoun. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Calhoun - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Calhoun - Our customers like the pool and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Calhoun, GA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Calhoun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Calhoun is 55.35 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F