Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of La Pasarela Shopping Center and Chipichape Shopping Center. La Flora Park and Cali Tower are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a front-desk safe.
All 29 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find Select Comfort beds, 24-hour room service, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Basic Hotel Chipichape
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Cali hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and 24-hour room service.
Basic Hotel Chipichape is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Breakfast service
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 16.00000 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel MS Chipichape
- Hotel MS Estacion Chipichape
- Hotel MS Estacion Chipichape Cali
- MS Estacion Chipichape
- MS Estacion Chipichape Cali
- Hotel MS Estacion Superior Cali
- Basic Hotel Chipichape Cali
- MS Estacion Superior Cali
- MS Estacion Superior
- Basic Chipichape Cali
- Basic Chipichape
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.