Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Cali, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of La Pasarela Shopping Center and Lugar a Dudas. Cali Tower and Chipichape Shopping Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a business center and a meeting room. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and cable TV. Free local calls, hair dryers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Casa Santa Monica
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 23
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
El Patio - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 9 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 45000 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 65000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 45000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per stay
- Casa Santa Monica Cali
- Casa Santa Monica Hotel
- Casa Santa Monica Hotel Cali
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.