Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Cali with restaurant
Situated in Cali, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Centenario Commercial Center and San Antonio Church. Torre Mudejar and Loma de la Cruz Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 13 rooms offer living rooms, minibars, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters, free international calls, and free long-distance calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Casa Centenario
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Cali hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Cable TV service
- Separate living room
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Casa Centenario
- Hostal Casa Centenario Cali
- Hostal Casa Centenario Hotel
- Hostal Casa Centenario Hotel Cali
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.