Book your room at Posada Salsa Boutique
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel in Cali with free breakfast
Located in the heart of Cali, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Rock Park, San Antonio Church, and La Tertulia Modern Art Museum. La Merced Archaeological Museum and Merced Church are also within 15 minutes.
Coffee/tea in a common area, a TV in a common area, and free breakfast are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free local calls. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and ceiling fans.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Posada Salsa BoutiqueCalle 4 Oeste 3a-39 El Peñón Cali
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Cali hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area and a television in a common area.
Posada Salsa Boutique has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 01
- Number of floors - 01
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 10
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Posada Salsa Boutique
- Posada Salsa Boutique Cali
- Posada Salsa Boutique Hotel
- Posada Salsa Boutique Hotel Cali
- Salsa Boutique
- Salsa Posada
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.