Travelers to Cali give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and zoo. Top sights in the city include Cali Tower and Chipichape Shopping Center.
- There are 326 hotels and other accommodations in Cali
- The closest major airport is in Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cali
Cultural venues in the city include Calima Gold Museum of the Bank of the Republic, Loma de la Cruz Park, and Los Cristales Outdoor Theater. Attractions like Cali Zoo, Cane Aquapark, and Los Arrayanes Recreational Center are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Cali Tower, El Paraiso Hacienda, and Cristo Rey.
In Cali, you'll find 326 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- AcquaSanta Lofts Hotel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Campestre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel Casa Vallecaucana - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Park V Hotel & Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Cali include Chipichape Shopping Center.
Dressing for Cali
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cali is 35.51 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 60°F