Think of yourself walking around the avenues during your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. However, California State Military Museum is one feature you are prepared for most of all. Now is finally the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Where Can I Stay Close to California State Military Museum?
Hotels near California State Military Museum
California State Military Museum is a good spot to stop by.
This site's location, Sacramento, is the state's capital and a metropolitan area that you and your family will love visiting.
Select from as many as 33 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around California State Military Museum. Consider the Amber House Inn of Midtown, just 2 miles away, the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, 1 mile away, or the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, 0.1 miles away.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on experiences? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection (0.6 miles away) and the Hyatt Regency Sacramento (0.8 miles away) are popular names that you might like to check out.
There's plenty of high-end accommodation options in the immediate area. Two of the hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and charm are the Delta King Hotel and the Best Western Plus Sutter House, which are located 0.1 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
When you're in the area surrounding California State Military Museum, do not miss out on trying the robust coffee and delectable delights at Temple Coffee Roasters. A little later, you should have some dinner at another spot within this vicinity, Tower Bridge Bistro. Afterwards, go to Joe's Crab Shack and grab a round of wines.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to California State Military Museum:
- There are many events, stories and people that helped shape this region into what we see today. Wander through the intriguing displays at Wells Fargo History Museum to learn about this past.
- Do you like live theater? Then set aside some time to go to a play or other stage show at Paddlewheel Showroom.
- Tower Bridge is a landmark attraction and a significant part of the heritage of the community.
- Make the journey to California State Railroad Museum, a fun activity people of all ages can appreciate.
- Whether you are an art lover or just like seeing beautiful things, Crocker Art Museum is an art museum worth visiting.
Sacramento Station is the closest metro station to California State Military Museum. It's located at a distance of roughly 0.3 miles. At 0.1 miles away, Central Pacific Railroad Freight Depot is another terminal that services this area.
Our database of Old Sacramento places to stay provides all you want, so you're certain to have locales near California State Military Museum you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of tourists last year, so you will not be the only one. Get all the tricks and guidance you need right here. Once reservation time is here, rest assured: sightseers of all sorts approve of their Old Sacramento hotel.
- In search of room contentment plus neatness? You're in the right place.
- You'll find hotels in Old Sacramento are always fresh and orderly.
- The concierge service at accommodation around California State Military Museum will be great as you might hope near such a fine feature.
As you can see, it's clear why Old Sacramento getaways received extra visitors in the last year than 2015. With our broad database of hotels near California State Military Museum, your prized spot awaits.
Old Sacramento Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Old Sacramento with California State Military Museum crossed off your list.
- Old Sacramento is a beloved destination that continues to rise in popularity.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude your day right.
- Use some hours to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon see Old Sacramento also is experienced when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
Planning a holiday to Old Sacramento is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near California State Military Museum from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hello to some all-new group photos!