Visiting Calle Larga
Visitors can enjoy all that Calle Larga has to offer including its monuments. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Calle Larga
Notable city landmarks like Our Lady of Mercy Cathedral and Santa Teresa Sanctuary might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Calle Larga Square to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Calle Larga, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 11 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Complejo Turístico Barros is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of Calle Larga. This 2.5-star hotel in Calle Larga features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
- Enjoy Santiago - Hotel del Valle is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from central Calle Larga. This 4.5-star hotel in Rinconada features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants.
- Inca Hoteles is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the center of Calle Larga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Los Andes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Calle Larga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on Calle Larga each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 37°F