Visiting Calo de Sant Agusti
Visitors can enjoy all that Calo de Sant Agusti has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the area is Las Salinas Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Calo de Sant Agusti
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calo de Sant Agusti
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ses Platgetes Beach. Additionally, you'll find Las Salinas Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Calo de Sant Agusti. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pinos Playa Suites is located in central Calo de Sant Agusti. Located in Formentera, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen and a living room.
- HOMEnFUN Formentera Es Caló is located in the heart of Calo de Sant Agusti. This 3-star property in Formentera features a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Entrepinos Adults Only is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star farm stay in Formentera features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Calo de Sant Agusti
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Calo de Sant Agusti each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F