Book your room at Campanile Bayeux
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Musee de la Bataille Normande
Situated in Bayeux, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Musee de la Bataille Normande and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux. Bayeux British War Cemetery and Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a meeting room, and free newspapers are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 46 rooms have 2 bedrooms and feature free WiFi. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bayeux hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Bayeux is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Campanile Bayeux - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9,90 for adults and EUR 4,95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- Campanile Bayeux
- Campanile Hotel Bayeux
- Campanile Bayeux Hotel Bayeux
- Campanile Bayeux Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.