Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Villa Montebello Museum, Naturospace, and Trouville Beach. Deauville Beach and Eugene Boudin Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 24 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Manoir de la Poterie & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Manoir de la Poterie & Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
4 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Manoir de la Poterie & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Louis XVI - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Reservations are required.
Cote JLC - This bar overlooks the garden and specializes in French cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Spa Les Thermes has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Facial treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Manoir Poterie Cricqueboeuf
- Manoir Poterie Hotel Cricqueboeuf
- Hotel Le Manoir De La Poterie & Spa Cricqueboeuf, Honfleur
- Manoir De La Poterie Cricqueboeuf
- Manoir Poterie Hotel
- Manoir Poterie
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.