Overview of Melia South Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Terrace, Sea View (The Level Garden)
Double Room, Partial Sea View
Double Room, Sea View
Junior Suite, Balcony, Sea View (2 + 2)
Junior Suite, Terrace, Sea View
The Level Suite Solarium 2+2
Suite, Terrace, Sea View (The Level Solarium)
The Level, Junior Suite, Terrace, Sea View
The Level Junior Suite (2+2)
The Level Garden Suite 2+2
The Level, Grand Suite
The Level, Suite, Terrace, Sea View
The Level Suite 2+1
The Level Suite (2+2)
About this area
Located in Calvia, Melia South Beach is on the beach. Puerto Portals Marina and Port of Palma de Mallorca are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Katmandu Park and Western Water Park. Palma Aquarium and Golf Fantasia are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, scuba diving and water skiing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Calvia travel guide
- Playa de Magaluf - 3 min walk
- Katmandu Park - 11 min walk
- Western Water Park - 17 min walk
- Palma Nova Beach - 7 min drive
- Marineland Mallorca - 10 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station - 17 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 21 min drive
- Cape Nao Restaurante — 1 min walk
- Casa Nostra — 1 min walk
- Peroni - 2 min walk
- Las Palmeras - 2 min walk
- Nikki - 2 min walk
About this property
Melia South Beach
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is great on the beach breakfast was good you have to pay for sunbeds on the beach i recommend to get jn .suite not the level did not like the location of the level sunbeds on the beach save your $$ for sunbeds on the beach its worth the money better location and i think its part of the hotel!! Tip bondi beach restaurant is the best in the area for dinner and lunch i definitely recommend this hotel FYI nikki beach wasn't loud they close at 8:00 pm don't listen to the other reviews didn't not know what hell they were talking about !!