Visiting Calzadilla de los Barros
Those traveling to Calzadilla de los Barros are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Plaza Grande.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calzadilla de los Barros
Plaza Grande is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Zafra Castle and Convent of Santa Clara in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Calzadilla de los Barros, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Parador de Zafra is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the center of Calzadilla de los Barros. This 4-star hotel in Zafra features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a poolside bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Acosta Ciudad de la Musica is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Calzadilla de los Barros. This 3-star hotel in Villafranca de los Barros features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace.
- Rusticae Hotel Casa Palacio Conde de la Corte is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from central Calzadilla de los Barros. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Zafra can enjoy access to a bar and a library, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Calzadilla de los Barros
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Calzadilla de los Barros gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F