Visitors to Camapua are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger area.
Dressing for Camapua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 51.10 inches of rain falls on Camapua each year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 61°F