Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Cambrai, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Aristide-Briand Square, Notre-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral, Cambrai, and Cambrai Cathedral. Musee de Cambrai and German Cemetery on the Solesmes Road are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, conference rooms, and laundry facilities. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a library, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 37 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau de La Motte Fénelon
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference space. This Cambrai hotel also offers a library, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1850
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le 109 - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Chateau De La Motte Fenelon Hotel Cambrai
- Chateau Motte Fénelon
- Chateau Motte Fénelon Cambrai
- Chateau Motte Fénelon Hotel Cambrai
- Chateau Motte Fénelon Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Guests booking the half-board formula will enjoy a champagne welcome; a full à la carte meal including starter, main course, and cheese and salad or dessert; a bottle of wine for two; and coffee.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.