Find Hotels in Cambridge Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Cambridge BayView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Cambridge Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Cambridge Bay has to offer including its university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. The closest major airport is in Cambridge Bay, NU (YCB), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge Bay
The city's cultural venues include Old Stone Church and Arctic Coast Visitor Centre. Notable city landmarks like Canadian High Arctic Research Station and The Maud Shipwreck might be worth a visit. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Cambridge Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average -7°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -35°F
- From April to June, the average is 51°F during the day and -21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 18°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 28°F as the daytime average and -30°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.39 inches of rain falls on Cambridge Bay each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 50°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -33°F