Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Cambridge, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, architecture, and churches.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cambridge
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
The city's cultural venues include Richardson Maritime Museum and Ruark Boatworks. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Long Wharf Park, Great Marsh Park, and Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad National Historical Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Christ Episcopal Church and Choptank River Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cambridge. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cambridge is 45.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F