Book your room at The Haycock Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated on a river, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of St. Mary and All Saints, Fotheringhay Castle, and Stamford Meadows. Burghley House and Peterborough Cathedral are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 48 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and premium bedding.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Haycock HotelLondon Road, Wansford Peterborough England PE8 6JA
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 6779 square feet (630 square meters) include conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Haycock Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 630
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1620
- Conference space size (feet) - 6779
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bentley's Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 50 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 10
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 15 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 50 per stay) plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Haycock Hotel
- Haycock Hotel Peterborough
- Haycock Peterborough
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.