Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Camigliatello hotel is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Cabinovia Monte Curcio and Monte Curcio Ski Area, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Mercatino Camigliatello is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Meranda include ski storage and a children's club.
All 75 individually furnished rooms feature room service and balconies. TVs, rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge). When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a children's club. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Ristorante Meranda - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80
- Meranda Hotel Spezzano Della Sila
- Meranda Spezzano Della Sila
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).