Find Hotels Near Camp Gilbert H. Johnson, Camp Lejeune from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
Top Hotels Close to Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Camp Gilbert H. Johnson Hotel Guide
There’s nothing nicer than spending a day discovering the sights, and Camp Gilbert H. Johnson is an excellent place to start.
It's in Jacksonville, an active city that many visitors enjoy discovering.
If you don't have a bottomless purse, you might opt to stay at one of the area's more economical hotels. The Candlewood Suites Jacksonville and the MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune are a few of the more frequented places.
Take a break and sample a strong coffee or a cool refreshment at Heavenly Brew Cafe (312-320 Rochester Lane, Jacksonville). 0.5 miles from Camp Gilbert H. Johnson, it's a much-loved stop with locals and travelers alike. Alternatively, if you're in need of something more stuffing, take a quick stroll to Camp Johnson Chow Hall (Jacksonville).
Other Places to Visit near Camp Gilbert H. JohnsonOnce you've finished with Camp Gilbert H. Johnson, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer:
- Build a deeper appreciation for history at Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Take a tour of Pelletier House, a prominent historic property that you can see from the inside.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you will find retail heaven at Jacksonville Mall. Whether it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you require, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Take part in a tour around Coastal Carolina Community College and watch as the enthusiastic pupils hurry to their classrooms.
- Military destinations can provide an intriguing look into an area's history. If you're wanting to learn more about the region, see if you can line-up a tour of Marine Corps Air Station New River.